Coming Up in #LitChat
All #litchat sessions begin each Monday at 4 p.m. E.T. and run until 5 p.m. E.T. Click below to see the upcoming schedule of #LitChat guest hosts.
|DATE||GUEST HOST||BOOK TITLE|
|January 9, 2016||Amy Poeppel||Small Admissions|
|January 16, 2016||Joanne Levy||Crushing It!|
|January 23, 2016||Karen Pullen||Cold Heart|
You can follow the #litchat conversation in Twitter, or login directly to our dedicated channel at www.twubs.com/litchat.
LitChat continually seeks fresh new voices to feature as guest hosts in #litchat, as well as seasoned authors with new books on the horizon. With only 52 weeks per year and so many excellent titles released annually, we must be extremely selective of which books and authors we feature in #litchat. If you have a recent or upcoming book releasing through traditional publishing (print or e-book, including established independent/small presses), please contact us for a possible guest host visit to #litchat. These are the types of books we prefer in #litchat:
- We prefer to discuss high concept literary, upmarket commercial, or women’s fiction published through traditional houses (print or ebook).
- We typically do not feature guest host authors whose books are considered genre fiction, although we occasionally host specific genre topics.
- The week of Valentine’s Day in February we feature Romance.
- The week of Halloween in October, we feature Thriller/Horror.
- On rare occasions, we select books released through self-publishing efforts. Before you pitch your self-published book, please note that we are highly selective of these titles. We choose only those books we find to be of superior quality in prose, plot and production.
- Once per year we have genre chats and once per year we have a self-published author showcase.